Brawl Stars is also friendly to the players with its system requirements. So what kind of device do you need for Android and PC users? We have prepared a brand new content for our followers who ask if my phone will remove this game.
The game, which requires modest system requirements for Android users, can be played on Android devices above 1 GB of RAM without any problems. Of course, we have a suggestion for those who do not want to play the game on the phone! With BlueStacks, you can play Brawl Stars on PC.
Brawl Stars System Requirements (Android)
- 1.0 GB of RAM is sufficient, but a RAM of 1.5 GB and above is recommended to play the game smoothly.
- 1 GB of free space is sufficient, but at least 1.5 GB of free storage space is recommended.
- Android 4.3 is sufficient, but Android 5 or later is recommended to play the game with all its features.
Besides, if you want to play the game on PC, you can use BlueStacks.
Brawl Stars PC System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Processor: Any model of AMD or Intel.
- RAM: 1 GB is sufficient but at least 2 GB of RAM is recommended to play smoothly.
- Free Space Required: At least 5GB of storage space.
If you have a computer with the above features, you can play the game on PC smoothly and participate in the competition with BlueStacks.
How Do I Play Brawl Stars on PC?
One of the things you need to do to play Brawl Stars on PC is to use an emulator. Emulators allow you to play mobile games on PC. Our recommendation for this is BlueStacks. It may be more advantageous to play games on the PC nowadays, where today’s phones have frequent charging and heating problems.