What are the Merit points in PUBG Mobile, why does it decrease and how to increase it? All the details are here!
PUBG Mobile Merit Points are almost a matter of prestige. So, where to look at PUBG Mobile merit points, how to increase this score and why does it decrease? As such, many players are looking for ways to increase this score. This game, in which each player starts with 100 merit points, is shaped according to the players’ attitudes, behavior and actions in the game.
What is PUBG Mobile Merit Points?
Merit points determine your prestige and reputation in the game. You start the game with 100 merit points. Tencent does not impose any sanctions on you, saying that if you cooperate with a cheating player once. However, if you take part in such an action within 7 days and are detected, you will lose 15 merit points. This corresponds to a 15% loss.
Why does PUBG Mobile Merit Points drop?
In addition to cooperating with the cheating player, you lose merit points if you kill your teammates.
- You lose 10 merit the first time you kill your teammate.
- If you take part in such an action in a 7-day period, you will lose 15 more merit points.
- Every time you kill your teammates after that, you will lose 30 merit points.
When we look at it, it would not be wrong to say that killing your teammates directly zeroes your merit points. Of course, the most basic issue is cheating. If you cheated and this is detected, you will lose 60 merit points. As you can see, when you make any unfair gain in the game, your merit points are reduced or you are removed from the game.
How to increase PUBG Mobile Merit Points?
In a guide shared on the official website of the game, the ways in which you can increase your merit points are explained over the “merit”. In-game success seems enough to increase the PUBG Mobile Merit score.
- +3: With being in the top 10th place in the match
- +2: Ranking 10-50th
- +1: Ranking 51-100th
- The maximum daily BP earned with 100 Merits is increased to 200.
- At merit points from 60 to 90 (inclusive), BP and EXP gains are reduced by 30%.
- For players with merit 60 and below, BP and EXP gains are reduced by 50%, and players can only play Solo matches.
Where does the PUBG Mobile Merit score write?
- To view the PUBG Mobile merit score, you must tap the Info button on your landing page.
- You will see your general information on the screen that opens after you touch the information button.
- You will see the text “Merit” in the middle of the right. The number just below shows your merit score.
Stay tuned to Mobidictum for the latest content and in-game guides about PUBG Mobile. You can browse our content about this game from our PUBG Mobile tags, and you can reach much better points in the game. Keep following us, good games! ?