Mobile Legends released a new update on December 17th, and with the new update, the hero Silvanna took its place in the arena. However, with the Mobile Legends December 17 Update, it seems that some update problems have occurred. In this guide, we will explain how to fix the Mobile Legends update problem. Of course, if you want to solve the update problems radically, let’s say that you can play the game on PC with BlueStacks.
Mobile Legends Update Problem
- To solve the Mobile Legends update problem, the first thing you need to do is enter Settings from your phone and then Applications.
- Find Mobile Legends game in the Applications section and click it.
- Then go to the Storage section and delete all the data Mobile Legends uses. After deleting, log in to the game.
- If you are still having problems after this process, delete Mobile Legends completely from your phone.
- Deleting Mobile Legends from the phone will help you get rid of unnecessary game files and LOG files.
- Then go to the website via the link given to Mobile Legends and download the file that is most suitable for your system.
- The downloaded file is the most up-to-date and smooth version of the game.
- To avoid these problems, you can play the game on PC with BlueStacks.
If you do the above, the Mobile Legends game will be updated without any problems. In addition, if you are curious about the best character, you can check “Which is the best character in Mobile Legends?” guide.
How will playing Mobile Legends from PC fix update issues?
Heating and charging problems of today’s phones are among our concerns. As a matter of fact, we can see that our phones are insufficient in installing updates in any problem. Playing the game on a PC seems ideal for a phone that lasts longer. If you wish, you can play the game on PC with BlueStacks and you may not have any problems installing updates.